[FC] turn signal

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Aug 17 09:32:09 EDT 2009

Kevin
I have a small set of interchangeable heads for one of those screwdrivers that accepts hexagon - based screwdriver bits. In the set are some small flat blade screwdriver bits which will work on the clutch - head screws, and also some square - drive bits which will also allow you to remove those 3 screws. Make notes of what order the various wave washers and horn parts are in as you remove the steering wheel, * and once you do the turn signal apparatus ( primitive) is revealed and you may correct the problem. This procedure is for my '61 so  hope it holds for your truck!
Tim Werner '61 Rampy
 *(you may as well clean out this area as it is a basically a cup molded into the hub of the wheel and catches everything)