[FC] FC Outside Mirrors

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 17:59:04 EDT 2009

  My 61 Rampside has holes in the door for "west coast" mirrors. I've been told there are several varieties. I'd like to use the holes in the door rather than fill them in and drill new ones. The holes on my door are as follows: 2 holes just above the vent window pivot,  3 holes in an upside down triangle pattern (two up, one down) above the Corvair 95 emblem, and a single hole toward the front edge of the door. There's a picture on a van with
the mirror I describe on page 59 of the book "Corvair Affair". If you think you have one or a pair of these let me know. Thank you.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI