[FC] motor identification...thanks.

Andy . rumbleseat66 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:44:39 EST 2009

Obviously carbs get swapped around in 45 years, but an additional data point (easy to check) would be to look down the carbs and verify if they are 64+ venturi clusters.  60-63 all four legs are 90 degrees to one another like a + sign.  Lates have 2 smaller angles and 2 larger angles.

Long time lurker, first time poster.  Enjoy the forum!

Andy in Alabama

BTW, I have a nice, solid rustfree 64 Rampside (4-speed) for sale that is complete, but has been in storage for 25 years.  Let me know if interested... not advertised anywhere - thought I would give you guys first dibs.  Also a nice solid 64 Greenbrier, also 4 speed, very solid core... complete.  Can deliver.  Would love to restore but am also being realistic - too many irons in the fire.