[FC] FC Spotlight Accessory

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 3 20:50:28 EST 2009

FYI, we have a spotlight on our Greenbrier, but it's just a generic
Unity spotlight as used on all sorts of emergency vehicles, you can
see it in the photos of our GB on my site.  The brackets are the
correct angle for the FC A pillar, but as near as I can tell they are
not specific to the FC.  The factory ones I've seen go through the
door - there was even one with a rear view mirror built in.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa