[FC] Solid GB high-top camper for $350

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Sun Jul 5 23:17:49 EDT 2009

Ron H is right about it's stability in winds.  Craig Nicol had one like
it back in the day.  He says, "Handling was a serious problem, especially
in cross winds. When normally driving down a California highway with a
moderate crosswind, the van was tipped over and the steering wheel would
be cocked about 60-degrees. When I drove under an underpass, I’d have to
unwind the wheel for the duration and be ready to chop the wheel back
when the crosswind returned on the other side. Passing or being passed by
a semi was downright 'white-knuckling'.  "

Gary Anderson