[FC] Convention

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 09:40:35 EDT 2009

??? OK, It's apparent to me now that I will not be able to make the Convention AGAIN. Although, in my planning I did make a reservation at the host hotel for most of the week, checking out on Sat Morn. I believe. If anyone would like this reservation let me know and I will do what I can to change it over.? Please do this privately, vairmech at aol.com, first come first served. If there is no response in a day or two I will just cancel the reservation.

?? If anyone wants to cross post this to VV be my guest.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com