[FC] Front floor hole

ken kcaskey2 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 18 09:57:11 EDT 2009

 Just finishing up the Rampside and I know I'm missing something.  The hole
in the floor up front in the center of the cab where the heater control
cables come through is just that; a square hole.  I can imagine a rubber
grommet/cable separator and a retainer type steel piece is what should go
there as a "seal" of sorts.
Does anyone have a picture? Perhaps at least a detailed enough explanation
that I may be able to make something close to the original?  I called Clarks
and talked to Linda (who always seems pretty knowledgeable) and she could
not help me.  She confirmed that there is something like I'm thinking but
could not provide one.
Thanks in advance to all.
KEN in Florida.