[FC] CORVANATICS Drive-In at First State Corvair Show, August 8, 2009

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Jul 19 15:01:17 EDT 2009

Greetings FCers!

I hope all who attended the National got home safely. We had a good time conversing with fellow Corvair owners in Jacksonville.

Bringing to the forefront an old Corvanatics tradition of an FC "Drive In," please plan to bring your FC to the 21st Annual First State Corvair Show on August 8, 2009 at the Embassy Suites in Newark, DE. The show runs from 9:00-3:30 and features a low-pressure car show (people's choice), DJ, plenty of Corvair chat, evening banquet (pre-registration only), and the best hospitality room of any show we have attended.

Contact Dave or Patsy Zeigler for more info...302-737-3577. Dave and I always bring our Greenbriers, the only two FCs usually at the show, and trade first place every other year. It just seems to work out that way...but we would like more FC competition! Let's see just how many FCs we can get lined up at this awesome venue.

See you there!!

At-Large Director, Ben Stiles