[FC] 140 in GB spyder dash

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 16:25:18 EDT 2009

i have spyder dashes in most of my vehicles , including a 140 greenbrier ,
but only running 2 carbs until i make something better for air
cleaners...and  the same in my lakewood.  only car i wont mess with is the original 64
coupe with factory A/C. i will make a removable console with one multi pin
plug  for all the accessories , including tach , vac gauge , ham radio ,
cruise  control , etc etc.
i run a mini motometer in place of the boost gauge , and a voltmeter in
place of the head temp for now.  i found an original stewart warner head  temp
gauge kit for a corvair at a flea mkt a few years back , so it may end up
in the rampy.

_http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/)   for
pictures of some of my stuff.  they are older ones though. try the  cnycorvair
site later on , i hope to update my stuff there soon.

the spyder dashes in my stuff are all black wrinkle now.  glare from  my
chrome plated bit me once. blinded me at a bad moment . one good  scare is
enough.

regards, tim colson

**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!