[FC] 140 in GB

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 15:31:40 EDT 2009

My Rampy has a Spyder dash (a 110 engine).  The gauges all work - thermister
is installed in the engine.  The boost gauge never goes above zero, of
course.  I suppose that it might be possible to find a oil pressure or oil
temp gauge to put in that spot.  But, I'm not looking to do so.  Only Tim
will see the attached picture.
Later, JR