[FC] 140 in GB

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jul 27 15:24:13 EDT 2009

al
I installed a rebuilt 140 in my Rampy. This was a set of 140 heads I had professionally redone then i de- flashed them. I installed a the sender for the "temp" light in the right head, then a set of gauges for the oil temp.  with sender in an aluminum oil pan and also an oil pressure gauge in a "T" off the oil pressure sender port by the alternator. The only regret I have is not figuring out where i might install a tach. I have seen an early "spyder" dash with tach in a Rampy somewhere.
Tim Werner 140 Rampy
PS I used the 4 small chrome air cleaners with part of the engine cover reinforcement cut away  to clear the right front carb.