[FC] alternator installation?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jul 30 09:36:42 EDT 2009

On Jul 29, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Wild8bill at aol.com wrote:

> And wouldn't the whole "one wire" thing be
> incorrect if I  have to hook up other wires to make it operate
> correctly?

You're correct there - I'm not sure why they're called one wire.  You
really need to hook up three wires.

> Anyone experienced with putting one of these on their truck who can
> give me
> some instructions or a link to a schematic would be a great help.

If you have somebody nearby with a CORSA Tech Guide (or you can get
your own :-), there's a good article in there complete with schematic.
If you remove all the guts from the stock regulator it makes a handy
junction point.

--Bryan