[FC] Battery update

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 02:23:44 EDT 2009

Tim...   I think they might be a little taller than the originals.  I glued
a piece of rubber to the underside of the battery door to avoid the
possibility of shorting the terminals.  The battery is strapped down, but I
also put some cut off pieces of 2X4 in the battery tray - at each end of the
battery, with the thought that this would prevent slippage - fore and aft.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140