[FC] Intermittant Electric Fuel Pump

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Jun 18 21:08:44 EDT 2009

Thanks everyone for your input. I unplugged the positive wire from
the pump to check the voltage reading and it looks good. I plugged
the wire back in and now the pump runs every every time I turned the
key. It must have been the reattaching of the wire that fixed it.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
By the way, CIS just came on and I think this is the episode with the
Corvan in it. Better catch it while you can.
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com