[FC] Intermittant Electric Fuel Pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 21:45:19 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin....

I had just sent this to VV before I read yours.

PASTE:

Just caught at 25 minutes after the hour - CSI, 8th season (a repeat)...

Yellow Corvan - I think '61 - with deluxe tail inserts.  Caught on tape,
stealing used deep fryer oil from behind a chicken place.  The story line
goes in the next scene where they catch up to him, the guy was fueling his
truck with it.  Has nothing to do with the main plot except that there was a
body in one of the oil drums.

END PASTE.

Later, JR