[FC] NICE WEBSITE!

jason_carpp at comcast.net jason_carpp at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 17:49:27 EDT 2009

Hi. How are you?

Nice website! I've always been fascinated by Corvairs of all years. I'm sorry to say that I don't own a Corvair, nor do I know anyone off hand that does. But whenever I see one on the road, I have to honk and wave a friendly "hi there!" to them. It's too bad they didn't last very long, the FC vans and trucks lasting from 1960-1965, the cars lasting from 1960-1969. Between Ralph Nader and competition from other car makers, it's a wonder they were made as long as they were. If I could find one in good original shape, I'd buy a 64 Greenbrier van (preferrably) with 4-speed manual shift tranmission and two tone colour combination.

Again, nice website! Keep up the good work.

Jason Carpp

(Seattle, Washington)