[FC] Windshield woes

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 18:26:25 EDT 2009

My rampside is all shiney and new looking at the body shop, without a winshield :-(   According to my body gut the glass guy came over to install it but found the repro gasket that I bought from Claks to be the wrong size. He said it didn't hold the windshield in tight enough? Has anybody experienced something like this? I'm going to call Clarks on Monday and see what they think about it. Is there any other source for the gasket? So close to being back on the road. I miss my truck, it's my daily driver...

TiM