[FC] Rear Seat

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue May 12 14:30:05 EDT 2009

Well, you are right, it seems like a dumb question but I could see there
being special circumstances... such as a prior owner screwing it up so
that it is no longer obvious or even the same.

The stock seat legs had carriage bolts through them, the heads of which
fit into keyhole slots in brackets bolted to the floor.  Loosen the
carriage bolts, slide the bolts to the wide openings in the keyhole
slots, and lift the seat out.

Or -- is there now something else in your van?

--Bob, Greenbrier seat remover since 1961