[FC] Rear Seat

Al Kidd takidd at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:24:02 EDT 2009

Thanks to all that responded.  It is a stock seat held in as described.
What had me confused is there are three metal pieces, like half of a door
hinge, bolted to the front of the cover (over the heater box).  They butt up
to the seat with one on each edge of the seat and one in the center.  I
wrongly thought that they were part of the seat, however when I removed the
seat in the manner described, they are nothing to do with the seat.  The big
mystery now is what they are.  It appears that in its past life people
either camped in the van or used it for something else.  There are mounts on
the windows for screens and there are two brackets mounted on each of the
front door pillars even with the back of the front seat.  The brackets are
wedge shaped and appear designed to have something slide into them.  I may
never know but if someone has seen anything like it please let me know.