[FC] battery

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 20 04:59:25 EDT 2009

When you shop at Wal Mart, one of the resons the prices are so low is the
sales staff are not educated or have any knowlledge of car parts and
applications.
You get what you want to pay for.
Years ago, my son worked the counter in the automotive section as an
"associate".
When the opening for department manager became availabe, it was given to
someone from another department who had my son correcting her mistakes left
and right. He finally left there.
In any event, for something like a group 51R battery, I go to NAPA.
As I am a regular, I get a discount.
NAPA also gives AAA discount if you as, and are a member of AAA.

Gary Swiatowy