[FC] Re Windshield woes

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 12:54:06 EDT 2009

Update, the body guy called in another glass guy who got the winshied installed in about 15 minutes. Why the first guy spent an hour and a half and couldn't to it I don't know. I do know he put a nice scratch across the top of the glass. Fortunatly the second glass guy was able to polish it out. I'm back to driving my truck to work daily again. I did run into some overheating problem with my controller, it's been in the upper 90s out here the past week or so. I think I fixed that one by adding a larger radiator with an electric fan. Of course I can now hire the rampside out as a parking lot sweeper  ;-)

TiM '61 Electric Rampside
http://www.evalbum.com/656