[FC] Future FC Owner Questions

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun May 24 01:35:56 EDT 2009

Henri,
I have a front and rear anti-sway bars and a spoiler on my Corvan. It
handles great. On a windy day I can feel the wind pounding on the
side of the van when driving 65-70 mph on freeways but I am not
fighting with the steering wheel at all. I also had the front end
lowered and that will probably help to keep your van feeling like a
hovercraft.
Kevin
www.KCVairbrush.com