[FC] gas heater

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 1 21:24:08 EST 2009

Just keep in mind that you will need the parts that go to the gas tank and
the fuel regulator that looks like a common tee, but is not.  There is a lot
more to the gas heater than that which is usually saved.  Gas heaters are
great when they are working properly, but can be a nightmare when they go
bad.  I had a friend whose car almost went up in flames as a result of a gas
heater malfunction.  Paul in CT