[FC] Watch what you Do!

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 11:20:14 EST 2009

rmurray at anaheimducks.com; N2VZD at aol.com; dziegler3 at hotmail.com; corvanatics at corvair.org; dmonasterio at hotmail.com; ronh at owt.com; hmlinc at sbcglobal.net,

Everyone see all the email addy's up there? Everyone there got 2 emails of the same thing. Do you not see the Corvanatics at corvair.org email? That goes to everyone on the list. TAKE THE TIME TO REMOVE THE EXTRA EMAIL ADDRESSES. We only need to read any email once.

I understand that the digest posts are hard to do but you still need to take the time to make sure that the post goes to the list or private. How is this for a suggestion, instead of hitting "reply all" just hit reply, remove the email addy and put in the Corvanatics address?? How hard can that be?

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com