[FC] backup lights

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 15:16:59 EST 2009

Guys
I have an unusual Rampy. My '61 which was otherwise pretty stock has a 4 - speed transmission WITH backup light switch installed into the tranny. (A later switch out? perhaps aftermarket dealer install?) In any event, there were no wires coming from it, or B/UP lights installed on the truck, just the switch. My long - term plan is to obtain a set ofB/up lights similar to a 1969 Karmann Ghia, which hung them from the lower edge of its' rear bumper, if my memory serves from those long ago days of maintaining that wierd little machine.
Tim '61 Rampy