[FC] question, not Corvair specific

Rad Davis rad.davis at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 19 20:15:52 EST 2009

There's also the reality of doing piecework bodywork. You fix something,
and spray primer on it so that it doesn't rust. Then, when you have more
time/money you fix something else, and spray primer on that. When you
get to the door ding fill stage, you end up putting primer on
everything, especially if the stock paint has worn off on the horizontal
surfaces. Rattle can primer hides a multitude of in-between bodywork not
yet ready for paint, sometimes for decades.