[FC] front air dam

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sat Oct 17 22:57:40 EDT 2009

Hello Robert,

I have installed several different air dams on FC's.  My favorite for fit
and appearance is a part known as "Front Valance" for the 1989-92 Ford
Ranger pickup.  Check the link below for CarPartsWholesale.com which lists
the solid valance for $21.69 +shipping and the model with fog lamp holes
for only $14.61 (what a deal!).

http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/catalog/?PN=4294943600&N=0&VN=4294967235+4294966864+4294966802&Nr=AND(universal:0)&sv=0

In order to install this part, you will also need some "speed nuts," the
U-shaped metal clips that accept a sheet metal screw.  Get them from your
local FLAPS.

Email me direct if you have any questions.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI