[FC] FC SPLASH PLATE...FACT OR FICTION?

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Mon Oct 19 17:06:07 EDT 2009

Does anybody's FC have what appears to be a factory-standard forward splash plate on the underside of their van/truck? - this piece mounts in front of the front wheels as a splash guard for pedals, horn, etc.

Item shows in the FC assembly manual, but I've never seen one on an actual FC...

Thx, rod
Vintage Corsa
64 brier