[FC] Corvan door hinges

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Oct 18 18:33:37 EDT 2009

Andrew, it depends on which doors you are speaking of.  If they are
the rear doors, then yes, this is stock, a production modification
made by the factory in response to field complaints of the doors and
rear of the van being dented by the contact between the doors and
those rubber bumpers.  This is why 1964 FCs did not have the rubber
bumpers, they were no longer needed.

But if you are speaking of the side doors, then this is something
else entirely.  Those doors should open fully and contact the rubber
bumpers, for all years.

--Bob