[FC] front air dam

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 18 23:33:05 EDT 2009

I used one of these Ranger valances, after I trimmed the ends a bit, on
my 1960 4-dr for a trip up the Columbia River Gorge, a typically very
windy little jaunt.  It was in the pile and looked like the best fit for
'needing it now' -- thot it was going to be an FC part.  a nice durable
unit (at least the oem Ford part).  It's a bit oversize for the car, but
very effective.

Pic enclosed of one made out of structural aluminum flat stock, seen at
the 2009 NW Econo-Run - owner ID unknown, but from BC.  Iguess we'll see
how the new photo (like on VV) thing works on Corvantics.

Bill Strickland