[FC] front air dam

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Mon Oct 19 20:46:12 EDT 2009

I went through my "so something about it" box and found this. They
are info from a FC or VV member awhile back. I don't know what I have
but it needs to be replaced since it has been scuffed up. Something
that happens when your front end has been lowered.

-The Source makes (made?) a fairly small one specifically for FC's.
This one probably is the easiest to install since it was made for the
FC, but it's visually kind of small.
-Chevy S-10. My least favorite as it's really too narrow for an FC.
-Ford Aerostar (PN E69Z11001A06A). Firs much better than the S-10,
although it's still a little narrow.
-80's full size Chevy PU (PN15569084). My favorite, on my list to do.

KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com