[FC] a long shot

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 16:49:00 EDT 2009

I would like to trade a nice driver quality 1965 Rambler Marlin for a
driver quality Rampside. Marlin has had every conceivable part of the drivetrain
replaced or rebuilt and hasn't been driven over 50 miles since. In a perfect
world I would like the same in a rampy.Not particular as to year, color or
drivetrain but would prefer an automatic. The Marlin is stock and would hope
the rampy is to.
     Old Cars Price Guide puts the Marlin in #3 condition @ $4500-$5000
range. I simply need a truck since I've relocated to the boonies.
      I'm in St. Petersburg, Fl (for now) and can be reached at
727-327-3115 evenings or above email address. Knew I should have never sold my 64
rampy.