[FC] 64 Corvan For Sale in Phoenix AZ Area

Jim Chapman chapmanracing at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:27:04 EDT 2009

'64 Corvan For Sale in Phoenix AZ Area, Solid Project.  Was used as a camper without windows being added.  Rear doors have windows. Straight floors with grey factory paint.  Sheet of plywood protected cargo area.  Straight sides. Roof drip rail all there, no rust.  Dent in right rear roof easy fix. Pass door is sprong/stuck. Untouched free turning engine missing only pre oil bath air cleaner. 1 spot of rust in top of rear door jam easy fix.  Need tires will need to be flat towed. 800 OBO.  Email for pix: chapmanracing at hotmail.com  I have moved to So Cal and have no space or I would keep it.