[FC] 62 Rampside With Camper For Sale

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 17:25:35 EDT 2010

  I was looking for a late model daily driver for my son when I came across a "Truck Project" in the "Corvair" listing for Kalamazoo MI on Craigs List. I had to look at it of coarse. Much to my surprise I see a Rampside with a camper for $2500. The guy sent me additional pictures which prompted a road trip to see it in person.
  The truck and camper looked better in the pictures unfortunately. Typical Rampside rust at the bottom of the ramp door, dog legs, battery tray (gone). The bed is solid and the side panels are straight. It ran 2 years ago (actual truck engine) and the brakes are still holding pressure.
  I passed it up because I have a Campside shell that I plan on fixing up and it is easier to work with. This camper is full bodied (walls and floor) and has a furnace, stove, sink, and fridge. Sleeping area in the back. A lot of nice little cabinets for storage.
  The guys name is Bill and he said he would sell the truck and camper separately if it came down to that. He said he's open to discussion.  His phone number is 269-207-5320.
  Email a note to me and I will send the pictures I have.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI