[FC] 62 Rampside With Camper For Sale

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Apr 5 18:02:41 EDT 2010

There's no "typical Rampside rust" if you'd only look in the better parts of
the country.  My '63 has none and I'm sure most others around here are
similar.  We recently scrapped two Rampsides because no one wanted them.
They had been cannabilized of gates, ramps and windshields but they weren't
rusty!
RonH in the Northwest.