[FC] Wheels

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Apr 13 23:16:32 EDT 2010

I have Kirkland 205-75/14's on my '63 Rampside and am quite satisfied with
them as they ride well and I occasionally will load 1000 pounds in it with
no problems.  I don't load more because they are, after all, passenger car
tires and the truck is a 47 year old parade vehicle.  It has been in many
parades and shows around here and always gets a lot of good comments.
RonH