[FC] Whats The Biggest Tire I Can Install On Rampside!

Andy . rumbleseat66 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:50:51 EDT 2010

One data point :  225/70-14  (26.4") Fit no problem and look good.  Look and handle much better on 7 inch wide rims though...

225/70 seem a little wide on stock rims - 215/75 (26.7") would give a more stock look.  Lots of good discussion on here in recent history on tire sizes.  I am my self curious about these european (I assume) van-spec tires some guys are running.