[FC] Now what?

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 10:15:56 EDT 2010

Hey Steve,

I had the same kind of problem with my Ultra Van. It turned out to be a wiring and ignition switch issue. I was able to get home running a wire from the battery to the coil. I wasn't able to figure out if the wiring caused the switch problem or the other way around. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Eric
UV383