[FC] FW: runs and stops

RON BLOOM bloomaz at msn.com
Tue Aug 10 11:19:10 EDT 2010

From: bloomaz at msn.com
To: corvanatics at corvair.org
Subject: FW: runs and stops
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:01:33 -0700

From: bloomaz at msn.com
To: corvanatics at corvair.org
Subject: runs and stops
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:46:50 -0700

Good evening everyone

I have a 62 Greenbrier, PG converted, with the 80 and 102 heads. I had the same problem here awhile back, it would go then stop , cut out, speed up, etc it would be ok for a day or two, then same problem . What I found in the wireing harness in the eng  compartment where  the female and male plug mates was the black wire was not connecting it was just touching barely. Replaced it runs super now. To the fellow who was thinking about driveing a Greenbrier, I put a air dam in the front, it came off of a 92 Ford Aerostar minivan that helped a lot, hugs the road pretty good at least at 75 :)  however it dont do a thing with a side wind, o well just grin n go!!!!

Ron
Tucson, az
62 Greenbrier, 65 open