[FC] (no subject)-SPAM complaint

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 23:22:37 EST 2010

Kevin,

There ARE safeguards in place and human monitors watching for SPAM,
overlimit (size) emails, and various items that you never see.  We do our
best, but no one is 100% accurate.

Guess what....  An email with a blank subject line is a "hot button" for the
monitors.  Someone had to approve your email in order for it to make it to
the FC list.  Obviously, it had been mistakenly approved the first time
through.

Sorry that happened.

Later, JR