[FC] (no subject)

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 06:42:35 EST 2010

OK everyone,

Yes, there was a spam that got through. The email addy was a member of the list that has now been taken off the list 2 days ago. I sent an email to the person stating that fact and that they would not be allowed back on the site unless they sent an email to me stating that they had at least changed the password to thier email account.

Kevin, settle down. This is the first spam that has gotten through in a very long time. I bet you get more spam in your regular email account than here.

Ken Hand
Covanatic List Moderator
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com