[FC] Tires

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 15:50:07 EST 2010

My Rampy is sporting P195/75/14s for 10 or 11 years now.  I've carried a few
heavy loads along the way.  Probably the heaviest was a 10X10 shed kit which
was close to 1700 lbs.  Add my weight - around 180 and I had just a bit
under a one ton load.  I pushed the pressures up and drove slowly for that
one.  It was about a 15 mile trip.

Regarding 205s, have you made sure that you do not get a rub on the front
brake hoses in tight turns?  If not, take a look for clean back side of
tires and/or wear on the hoses.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110