[FC] Tires/ gearing

Noah Swanson nmichswan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:43:40 EST 2010

Jr,
Ooooh! It's cold out there!!! I will double check those hoses, but it looked
fine last time I was under there.
Recently hit the city dump with a cast iron tub, sections of subfloor, tons
of construction bags filled with plaster, tiles, fixtures, pipe, etc., etc.
I must have had half ton loads in there, probably more. I run these tires
with the 3.55 and 4 spd. Can be a bit low (gear ratio) when pulling away
from a uphill stoplight fully loaded. Pulls strong, ported 110 heads, 164
engine. Good highway speeds though!
Oh how I wish I could get a high/low range box! 8 speeds
forward........wow.....I can dream...
Remember me on the highway down to the Performance Workshop a couple years
back, JR?
Noah.