[FC] D Monasterio 'Brier

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:44:41 EST 2010

There are several electrical devices I plan to use while traveling long distances so, a 2nd battery will give me a double electricity reserve. As per the alternator, will use the standard one as don't need a bigger one like if the BB would be used on city driving. On long trips it will provide enough charging for both batteries. BTW, I'm playing with the idea of installing 3 solar panels on the roof in case of an alternator failure on a remote place (and to save a bit of gas too). They can provide 45 watts (some 3.5 amps @ 13 VDC). Will instal an inverter, too, in the BB for 110 VAC devices.

What do you guys think about ? Weird ideas ever welcome !

Daniel Monasterio