[FC] <VV> Using Bedliner in Greenbrier

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Jan 4 09:57:49 EST 2010

At 12:35 1/03/2010 -0500, Mark wrote:
>While I don't have one, I've seen a product called Rino-liner used. It's a
>spray-on material that forms a thick semi-rubber-like bumpy coating.
>Available and used on many conventional pickups. Tough as nails and can
>take a lot of abuse.

Shortly after purchasing our 2001 Dodge pickup (6 mo old in 2001), I had
the then-new Rhino Liner sprayed into the bed. It got screwed up, but that
is a story for a different day. The dealer installed product is a two part
urethane rubber.  After 8.5 years the material has performed as advertised.
It is not that easy to keep looking clean, but is just fine for a work truck.

One point though: If you go this way, consider it permanent.  The material
does not come off by any conventional means.  One would have to use a
vibrating tool with a razor blade and lots of elbow grease to slowly
peel/cut it off.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI