[FC] rear turn signal woes

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 22:17:30 EST 2010

Hi all-

I can't seem to get my rear passenger side turn signal working. The socket springs are a bit tight. I lubed them and worked them until they were a bit better. I cleaned the body to tail light-housing ground connection. I get tail lights and brake...but the turn signal will not work.

All other turn signals work fine. Any ideas? Has anyone successfully installed an aftermarkey socket? I tried this once but it did not work as well as hoped.

Could it be the bulb (not likely since the brake light works/same filament??)

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!  Ben