[FC] rear turn signal woes

Danielhola Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:59:08 EST 2010

Ben,

  If both brake lights work, then there is no problem on sockets, bulbs, rear wiring or main body wiring but, on the turn signal switch. On 61-63 it is on the steering colum, on 64-65 it is located in the steering wheel housing. You can try disassembling it and cleaning the contacts. Some times you just need to readjust (61-63) the switch clamp attached to the steel wire that comes from the steering wheel housing.

Daniel Monasterio