[FC] FC Camper book

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 22:25:14 EST 2010

Corvanatics:

Lynn gave me a self-published book on my FCs and Scotty camper for Christmas. A graphic designer by profession, her design is excellent and the book a wonderful gift.

I kicked around the idea of producing a Corvair FC Camper table book with her. This one would be available for public sale. A few questions:

1) would this book be of more interest to you if it were on FCs in general (way more work!!) or just FC camper variations (which I have lots of info on) including GM dealer kits to home made conversions and everything in between?

2) would you be willing to share with me book quality photos of your FCs/FC campers along with brief decriptions to be included in this effort? (I put out a request for similar pics earlier to re-vamp the Ben's bus website. We are working with those now but many of the pics were not high enough resolution for book publishing...new website rollout in a week or so!!)

3) any ideas of the limitations of putting the Chevrolet FC Dealer brochures showing camper kits in the book? Copyrighting? Public domain?

We are in the very early planning stages, but I envision selling these through the internet book producer's website and donating a portion of the proceeds to CPF and the CORSA scholarship fund.

Any insight/suggestions freely welcomed.

Thanks in advance. Ben