[FC] FC axles

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 14 08:54:49 EST 2010

The trans mounts being bad makes sense - that would lower the
powertrain in the body.  But I think after almost 50 years it might be
reasonable to bite the bullet and put in new mounts :-)

Note to DIYers - make very sure the FC is really stable on the stands
when you do this.  You've got the truck in the air and you're changing
the balance point considerably when taking the weight off the mounts.

--Bryan