[FC] hard time getting brake cable off..tips?

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 22:09:03 EST 2010

If it is that corroded that it will not come apart, then it needs to be
replaced.  Usually they are rusted inside and replacement is the best route
to take.  There is a new type of brake tubing that is easy to bend, and it
doesn't rust like the old stuff.  It is available at NAPA and Carquest and
possibly other places also.  Clarks has the original looking pre bent tubing
if you want to keep it all original.  Paul in CT